Pathophysiology Department, Kuban Medical Institute, Sedina 4, 350000 Krasnodar, Russia.
Flow cytometric measurement of the production of reactive oxygen intermediates in activated rat mast cells
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1994 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 102, Issue 1-6, pages 474–480, January 1994
How to Cite
Tsinkalovsky, O. R. and Laerum, O. D. (1994), Flow cytometric measurement of the production of reactive oxygen intermediates in activated rat mast cells. APMIS, 102: 474–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1994.tb04901.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received June 21, 1993. Accepted April 11, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!