The impact of the first notification of positive blood cultures on antibiotic therapy
A one-year survey
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1995 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 103, Issue 1-6, pages 37–44, January 1995
How to Cite
SchØNheyder, H. C. and HØJbjerg, T. (1995), The impact of the first notification of positive blood cultures on antibiotic therapy. APMIS, 103: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1995.tb01077.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received June 27, 1994. Accepted November 3, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!