Department of Otolaryngology, The National Hospital, 0027 OSLO, Norway.
Head and neck cancer in Norway
A study of the quality of the Cancer Registry of Norway's data on head and neck cancer for the period 1953–1991
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1995 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 103, Issue 1-6, pages 375–382, January 1995
How to Cite
Mork, J., Thoresen, S., Faye-Lund, H., Langmark, F. and Glattre, E. (1995), Head and neck cancer in Norway. APMIS, 103: 375–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1995.tb01121.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!