Adhesion to denture acrylic surfaces and relative cell-surface hydrophobicity of Candida parapsilosis and Candida albicans
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1998 APMIS
Volume 106, Issue 7-12, pages 736–742, July 1998
How to Cite
PANAGODA, G. J., ELLEPOLA, A. N. B. and SAMARANAYAKE, L. P. (1998), Adhesion to denture acrylic surfaces and relative cell-surface hydrophobicity of Candida parapsilosis and Candida albicans. APMIS, 106: 736–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1998.tb00220.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received July 24, 1997. Accepted February 19, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!