*Department of Medical Genetics, National University Hospital, Reykjavik, Iceland.
The complement regulatory proteins CD46 and CD59, but not CD55, are highly expressed by glandular epithelium of human breast and colorectal tumour tissues
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1998 APMIS
Volume 106, Issue 7-12, pages 869–878, July 1998
How to Cite
THORSTEINSSON, L., O'DOWD, G. M., HARRINGTON, P. M. and JOHNSON, P. M. (1998), The complement regulatory proteins CD46 and CD59, but not CD55, are highly expressed by glandular epithelium of human breast and colorectal tumour tissues. APMIS, 106: 869–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1998.tb00233.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received September 15, 1997. Accepted February 28, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.