The cytogenetic theory of the pathogenesis of human adult male germ cell tumors
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1998 APMIS
Volume 106, Issue 1-6, pages 80–84, January 1998
How to Cite
CHAGANTI, R. S. K. and HOULDSWORTH, J. (1998), The cytogenetic theory of the pathogenesis of human adult male germ cell tumors. APMIS, 106: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1998.tb01322.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!