Early immune response in susceptible and resistant mice strains with chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection determines the type of T-helper cell response
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1999 APMIS
Volume 107, Issue 7-12, pages 1093–1100, March 1999
How to Cite
Moser, C., Hougen, H. P., Song, Z., Rygaard, J., Kharazmi, A. and HøIby, N. (1999), Early immune response in susceptible and resistant mice strains with chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection determines the type of T-helper cell response. APMIS, 107: 1093–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1999.tb01514.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received March 9, 1999. Accepted July 22, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!