Early Bone Healing around Different Implant Bulk Designs and Surgical Techniques: A Study in Dogs
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 202–208, September 2010
How to Cite
Coelho, P. G., Suzuki, M., Guimaraes, M. V.M., Marin, C., Granato, R., Gil, J. N. and Miller, R. J. (2010), Early Bone Healing around Different Implant Bulk Designs and Surgical Techniques: A Study in Dogs. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 12: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2009.00153.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!