Temporary Implants for Patients with Low Bone Density of the Upper Maxilla: An Alternative Rehabilitation Strategy
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 152–156, March 2012
How to Cite
de Aguiar, R. C., Zabolotsky, B., de Souza, D. C., Ferreira, C. F. and Cardoso, A. C. (2012), Temporary Implants for Patients with Low Bone Density of the Upper Maxilla: An Alternative Rehabilitation Strategy. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: 152–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2009.00225.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!