CNC-Milled Titanium Frameworks Supported by Implants in the Edentulous Jaw: A 10-Year Comparative Clinical Study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 88–99, March 2012
How to Cite
Örtorp, A. and Jemt, T. (2012), CNC-Milled Titanium Frameworks Supported by Implants in the Edentulous Jaw: A 10-Year Comparative Clinical Study. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: 88–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2009.00232.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.