Clinical, Tomographic, and Histological Assessment of Periosteal Guided Bone Regeneration with Cortical Perforations in Advanced Human Critical Size Defects
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 112–120, March 2012
How to Cite
Verdugo, F., D'Addona, A. and Pontón, J. (2012), Clinical, Tomographic, and Histological Assessment of Periosteal Guided Bone Regeneration with Cortical Perforations in Advanced Human Critical Size Defects. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: 112–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2009.00235.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.