Implant Osseointegration in Circumferential Bone Defects Treated with Latex-Derived Proteins or Autogenous Bone in Dog's Mandible
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 135–143, March 2012
How to Cite
Manfrin Arnez, M. F., Xavier, S. P., Pinto Faria, P. E., Pedrosa Júnior, W. F., Cunha, T. R., de Mendonça, R. J., Coutinho-Netto, J. and Salata, L. A. (2012), Implant Osseointegration in Circumferential Bone Defects Treated with Latex-Derived Proteins or Autogenous Bone in Dog's Mandible. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2009.00238.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.