Implants Inserted with Low Insertion Torque Values for Intraoral Welded Full-Arch Prosthesis: 1-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e39–e40, May 2012
How to Cite
Degidi, M., Daprile, G. and Piattelli, A. (2012), Implants Inserted with Low Insertion Torque Values for Intraoral Welded Full-Arch Prosthesis: 1-Year Follow-Up. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e39–e40. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00345.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.