A Hydrophilic Dental Implant Surface Exhibit Thrombogenic Properties In Vitro
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 105–112, February 2013
How to Cite
Hong, J., Kurt, S. and Thor, A. (2013), A Hydrophilic Dental Implant Surface Exhibit Thrombogenic Properties In Vitro. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 15: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00362.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.