Disclaimers: The authors do not have any financial interests, either directly or indirectly, in the products or information listed in the paper.
Managing Peri-Implant Bone Loss: Current Understanding
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e109–e118, May 2012
How to Cite
Aljateeli, M., Fu, J.-H. and Wang, H.-L. (2012), Managing Peri-Implant Bone Loss: Current Understanding. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e109–e118. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00387.x
Sources of Support: This paper was partially supported by the University of Michigan Periodontal Graduate Student Research Fund.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.