Survival and Chipping of Zirconia-Based and Metal–Ceramic Implant-Supported Single Crowns
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e119–e125, May 2012
How to Cite
Schwarz, S., Schröder, C., Hassel, A., Bömicke, W. and Rammelsberg, P. (2012), Survival and Chipping of Zirconia-Based and Metal–Ceramic Implant-Supported Single Crowns. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e119–e125. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00388.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.