“All-on-4” Immediate-Function Concept for Completely Edentulous Maxillae: A Clinical Report on the Medium (3 Years) and Long-Term (5 Years) Outcomes
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e139–e150, May 2012
How to Cite
Maló, P., de Araújo Nobre, M., Lopes, A., Francischone, C. and Rigolizzo, M. (2012), “All-on-4” Immediate-Function Concept for Completely Edentulous Maxillae: A Clinical Report on the Medium (3 Years) and Long-Term (5 Years) Outcomes. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e139–e150. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00395.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.