This study was funded by a grant of the Osteology Foundation.
Timing of Implant Placement and Augmentation with Bone Replacement Material: Clinical Assessment at 8 and 16 Months
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 121–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Artzi, Z., Nemcovsky, C. E., Tal, H. and Kozlovsky, A. (2013), Timing of Implant Placement and Augmentation with Bone Replacement Material: Clinical Assessment at 8 and 16 Months. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 15: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00421.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.