Assessment of Bone Density in the Posterior Maxilla Based on Hounsfield Units to Enhance the Initial Stability of Implants
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e183–e187, May 2012
How to Cite
Sogo, M., Ikebe, K., Yang, T.-C., Wada, M. and Maeda, Y. (2012), Assessment of Bone Density in the Posterior Maxilla Based on Hounsfield Units to Enhance the Initial Stability of Implants. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e183–e187. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.