Relative Bone Width of the Edentulous Maxillary Ridge. Clinical Implications of Digital Assessment in Presurgical Implant Planning
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Special Issue: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research Prosthodontic Supplement 2012: Contemporary Insight Into Implant Prosthodontics
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages e213–e223, May 2012
How to Cite
Katsoulis, J., Enkling, N., Takeichi, T., Urban, I. A., Mericske-Stern, R. and Avrampou, M. (2012), Relative Bone Width of the Edentulous Maxillary Ridge. Clinical Implications of Digital Assessment in Presurgical Implant Planning. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: e213–e223. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2012.00441.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.