10-Year Survival and Success Rates of 511 Titanium Implants with a Sandblasted and Acid-Etched Surface: A Retrospective Study in 303 Partially Edentulous Patients
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 839–851, December 2012
How to Cite
Buser, D., Janner, S. F. M., Wittneben, J.-G., Brägger, U., Ramseier, C. A. and Salvi, G. E. (2012), 10-Year Survival and Success Rates of 511 Titanium Implants with a Sandblasted and Acid-Etched Surface: A Retrospective Study in 303 Partially Edentulous Patients. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 14: 839–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8208.2012.00456.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.