This article is accompanied by commentary, “Translucency of Value Resin Composites Used to Replace Enamel in Stratified Composite Restoration Techniques”, Marcela Hernandez, DDS, MS DOI: 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2011.00420.x
Translucency of Value Resin Composites Used to Replace Enamel in Stratified Composite Restoration Techniques
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 53–58, February 2012
How to Cite
SCHMELING, M., DE ANDRADA, M. A. C., MAIA, H. P. and DE ARAÚJO, E. M. (2012), Translucency of Value Resin Composites Used to Replace Enamel in Stratified Composite Restoration Techniques. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, 24: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2011.00419.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!