This commentary is accompanied by article, “A Case Series: Herpes Simplex Virus as an Occupational Hazard” William D. Browning, DDS, MS, James P. McCarthy, PhD, DOI 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2011.00469.x.
COMMENTARY. A Case Series: Herpes Simplex Virus as an Occupational Hazard
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Volume 24, Issue 1, page 67, February 2012
How to Cite
JACOBSEN, P. L. (2012), COMMENTARY. A Case Series: Herpes Simplex Virus as an Occupational Hazard. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, 24: 67. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2011.00470.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.