This commentary is accompanied by article, “Presurgical Planning in Implant Restorations: Correct Interpretation of Cone-Beam Computed Tomography for Improved Imaging” S. Kourtis, DDS, Dr.Dent., E. Skondra, DDS, I. Roussou, DDS, MSc, Dr.Dent., E. V. Skondras, DDS, DOI 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2012.00505.x.
COMMENTARY. Presurgical Planning in Implant Restorations: Correct Interpretation of Cone-Beam Computed Tomography for Improved Imaging1
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 333–334, October 2012
How to Cite
THOMAS, J. (2012), COMMENTARY. Presurgical Planning in Implant Restorations: Correct Interpretation of Cone-Beam Computed Tomography for Improved Imaging. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, 24: 333–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8240.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.