Preexposure Rabies Vaccination
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 51–54, March 1994
How to Cite
Wilde, H. (1994), Preexposure Rabies Vaccination. Journal of Travel Medicine, 1: 51–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1994.tb00556.x
This paper was presented at the Third Conference on International Travel Medicine in Paris, France, April 1993, and support from the Science Division, Thai Red Cross, and the Smith Kline Beecham Company is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- 1WHO Expert Committee on Rabies. Technical Report Series 824. Geneva : WHO, 1992.
- 6The international management of rabies. In: BaerGM, ed. The natural history of rabies. 2nd Ed. Boca Raton , FL : CRC Press, 1991:505–512., ,
- 8The protective effect of the large scale use of PHKC rabies vaccine in humans in China. Bull WHO 1990;68:449–454..
- 11Should we anticipate rabies immunization in rabies endemic countries? In: Vaccination, Symposium and Seminar. International Congress of Pediatrics XIX. July 2328, 1989:19–20.,
- 12Should travelers in rabies endemic areas receive preexposure rabies immunization International Conference on Travelers Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 1991. (Abstr 196).,
- 15Economical preexposure rabies vaccination to health care workers. Bull Thai Med Council 1990;11:33–37. (in Thai, English abstr)., , , et al.
- 18Rabies. In: JohnsonRT, ed. Current therapy in neurological disease. St. Louis , MO : Mosby-Year Book, 1993:143–146.,