Problems with Rabies Postexposure Management: A Survey of 499 Public Hospitals in Thailand
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 30–32, March 1998
How to Cite
Kositprapa, C., Wimalratna, O., Chomchey, P., Chareonwai, S., Benjavongkulchai, M., Khawplod, P. and Wilde, H. (1998), Problems with Rabies Postexposure Management: A Survey of 499 Public Hospitals in Thailand. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 30–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00453.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- 1Longitudinal studies in innocuity, safety and efficacy of human anti rabies vaccine in an endemic country—India. Proceedings of the International Rabies Meeting, Pasteur Institute, Paris, March 13–14, 1997, Abstract 6.06., ,
- 2Progress on rabies control in different parts of the world. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Travel Medicine, Geneva, 1997:137.,
- 3Rabies 1996. Int J Infect Dis 1996; 1:135–142.
- 4World Health Organization. Recommendations on rabies post-exposure treatment and the correct technique of intradermal immunization against rabies. WHO, Geneva , 1996. Document: WHO/EMC/ZOO 96.6.
- 6Rabies in Thailand: economic perspectives and the intradermal vaccine regimen. In: ThreanhartO, ed. Progress in Rabies Control. Kent , UK : Wells Medical Publishers, 1989:529–535.,
- 8Postexposure rabies treatment: view from South East Asia. Proceedings of the International Rabies Meeting, Pasteur Institute, Paris, 1997, Abstract 6.01.
- 11Safety of equine rabies immune globulin. Lancet 1987; 8570:1275., , , et al.