In Pursuit of the Persistent Plasmodium
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 113–115, September 1998
How to Cite
Schlagenhauf, P. (1998), In Pursuit of the Persistent Plasmodium. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 113–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00482.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- The rise and fall of malaria in Europe. Oxford : University Press, 1980. ,
- Mosquitoes, malaria and man: a history of the hostilities since 1880. London : Murray, 1978.
- First case of indigenous malaria reported in Italy for 40 years. News, Lancet 350 9079–717, 1997.
- History of malaria from prehistory to eradication. In: Malaria, principles and practice of malariology. Churchill Livingstone, 1988. ,
- Changing patterns of autochthonous malaria transmission in the United States: a review of recent outbreaks. Emerg Infect Dis 1996; (2(1):37–43.