Adriatic Nautical Academy—Medical Manual for Nautical Tourists
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 158–159, September 1998
How to Cite
Nikolić, N. (1998), Adriatic Nautical Academy—Medical Manual for Nautical Tourists. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 158–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00495.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- 1First aid kit for health care in tourist navigators. Proceedings of The First Yugoslav Symposium on Medical Problems in Tourism, 1988: 271–275., ,
- 2Health care for nautical tourists. Bull Inst Mar Trop Med Gdynia 1992, 43:1/4.
- 3Health care rendering in tourist navigators at the Adriatic Sea. Second International Mediterranean Conference on Tourist Health, Rimini, 1989.,
- 4External Assistance In: International medical guide for ships. Geneva : WHO, 1988: 277–282.
- 5Occupational medicine at sea: the seafarer as a patient. J Occup Med 1987; 24:917–922.
- 6International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978 (IMO).
- 7ILO Convention 164. Health protection and medical care for seafarers. International Labour Protection, Geneva, 1987.
- 8Program of medical training for the nautical tourists on the Adriatic Sea. Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Tourist Health, Venice, 1990.,
- 9Program of medical training for the skippers in nautical tourism. Travel Med Int 1992; (10(4):162–164.,