A synopsis of the study findings was presented as an invited paper at the Southern African Pharmacology Congress, Drakensberg, September 1997.
Risk of Malaria in Visitors to the Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 173–177, December 1998
How to Cite
Durrheim, D. N., Braack, L. E. O., Waner, S. and Gammon, S. (1998), Risk of Malaria in Visitors to the Kruger National Park, South Africa. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00502.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- 1Department of Health. Guidelines for the prophylaxis of malaria. Pretoria, 1996.
- 2Malaria—prevention, recognition and cure. S Afr Fam Pract 1996; 17:367–374., ,
- 3Uyirwoth GC. Malaria notifications in South Africa, 19891994. Epidemiol Comments 1995; 22:165–174.
- 6World Health Organization. International travel and health. Vaccination requirements and health advice. Geneva: WHO, 1997:37.
- 9Infectious diseases of humans. Dynamics and control. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1992:377–399.,
- 15Chloroquine and proguanil prophylaxis in travellers to Kenya. Lancet 1992; 339–63., , , et al.
- 16What do travellers know about malaria Lancet 1989; (ii):1395–1396.,
- 18The doctor's role in prescribing. J R Coll Gen Pract 1973; (23(Suppl 2):26–30.