This research was supported by a grant from the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health.
Are Preventive HIV Interventions at Airports Effective?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 205–209, December 1998
How to Cite
Gehring, T. M., Widmer, J., Kleiber, D. and Steffen, R. (1998), Are Preventive HIV Interventions at Airports Effective?. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 205–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00508.x
This paper was presented at the Sixth Munich Conference on AIDS, Munich, Germany, July 4–7, 1997.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Perceptions of HIV/STI prevention among young adults in Sweden who travel abroad: a qualitative study with focus group and individual interviews, BMC Public Health, 2014, 14, 1, 897, ,
- 4Foreign travel, casual sex, and sexually transmitted infections: systematic review and meta-analysis, International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2010, 14, 10, e842, , ,
- 5HIV Prevention Among Travelers: Why Do Men Not Use Condoms When They Engage in Commercial Sex Overseas?, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 2007, 34, 4, 237, , ,
- 6Sexual health and HIV in travellers and expatriates, Occupational Medicine, 2007, 57, 5, 313, , ,
- 7Sexually transmitted infections and HIV among travellers: A review, Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, 2006, 4, 3-4, 184,
- 9Pharmacotherapy, vaccines and malaria advice for HIV-infected travellers, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2005, 6, 6, 891, , , , ,
- 10Sexually Transmitted Infections in Travelers: Implications for Prevention and Control, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2004, 39, 4, 533, , , ,
- 11Travel epidemiology—a global perspective, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2003, 21, 2, 89, , ,
- 12Pre-travel advice: an overview, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2002, 29, 4, 767,
- 13Sexual Behavior of International Travelers Visiting Peru, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 2002, 29, 9, 510, , , , , , ,
- 14Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Travelers, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2001, 32, 7, 1063, , , ,