This paper does not necessarily reflect the current views or practice of Tearfund UK. We are grateful to Tearfund for their support in its preparation.
Critical Incident Stress Debriefing in International Aid Workers
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 226–227, December 1998
How to Cite
Townsend, C. J. and Loughlin, J. M. (1998), Critical Incident Stress Debriefing in International Aid Workers. Journal of Travel Medicine, 5: 226–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1998.tb00514.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- 1Integrative inquiry…understanding missionary stress from the perspective of a combat related stress theory. J Psychol Theol 1993; 21 (No. 1):93–101.
- 5Post trauma stress. London : Sheldon Press, 1993.
- 6Traumatic incident debriefing in Burundi after the October 1993 attempted coup. Part 1. London : Tearfund, 1993.
- 7Missionary stress. London : Interhealth, 1991.
- 8Psychological distress and relief work: who helps the helpers Refugee Participation Network 1993; 15:3–8.