Economic Issues in Postexposure Rabies Treatment
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 238–242, December 1999
How to Cite
Wilde, H., Tipkong, P. and Khawplod, P. (1999), Economic Issues in Postexposure Rabies Treatment. Journal of Travel Medicine, 6: 238–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1999.tb00525.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- 1Clinical evaluation of purified vero cell rabies vaccine in patients bitten by rabid animals in India. J Comm Dis 1994; 26:139–146., ,
- 31996. Internat J Infect Dis 1997; 1:135–142.,
- 7World Health Organization, Expect Committee on Rabies. Report. Geneva : WHO 1992.
- 8World Health Organization. Report of a consultation on intradermal application of human rabies vaccines. WHO, Geneva 1995;WHO/RAB. Res. 95.47.
- 11Humoral and cell mediated immune response to a new abbreviated regimen of purified vero cell rabies vaccine. Master of Science Thesis, Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand 1998 (ISBN 974-569-393-6).
- 15A post mortality review of human rabies immune globulin manufactured by the Thai Red Cross Society. Vaccine 1998, in press., , , et al.
- 19World Health Organization. World survey of rabies No.31. 1997; WHO Geneva, document WHO/EMZOO/97.1.
- 26Immune response to rabies booster vaccination in subjects who had postexposure treatment more than five years previously. J Travel Med 1998, in press., , et al.
- 29Rabies in Malaysia. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 1988; 19:535–536.