Intradermal Rabies Vaccination and Concurrent Use of Mefloquine
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 140–141, June 1999
How to Cite
Lau, S. C. (1999), Intradermal Rabies Vaccination and Concurrent Use of Mefloquine. Journal of Travel Medicine, 6: 140–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.1999.tb00846.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- 1CDC. Human rabies - Kenya. MMWR 1983; 32:494–495.
- 4CDC. Rabies prevention: supplementary statement on the preexposure use of human diploid cell vaccine by the intradermal route. MMWR 1986, 35(49):767–768.
- 5CDC. Health Information for International Travel 1996–97. DHHS, Adanta, GA, December 1996; 150.
- 6Travel and Routine Immunizations: a practical guide for the medical office. Shoreland Medical Marketing, 1998: 1371.
- 7MillsD, ed. Traveller's Medical and Vaccination Centre Medical Manual. 2 Ed, revised 30 July 1996:75.
- 8WHO Expert Committee on Rabies. Eighth Report. Technical Report Series 824. Geneva : World Health Organization, 1992.