The study was conducted while Dr. L. H. C. was a staff at Lahey Clinic Medical Center. Results were presented in part at the VII International Conference on Travel Medicine, Austria, May 2001.
Immunity to Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B in Indian and Chinese Immigrants Seen in a Travel Clinic in Massachusetts, United States
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 212–218, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Ooi, W., Gallagher, A. and Chen, L. (2006), Immunity to Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B in Indian and Chinese Immigrants Seen in a Travel Clinic in Massachusetts, United States. Journal of Travel Medicine, 13: 212–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2006.00043.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- 1Global impact of hepatitis A virus infection changing patterns. In: HollingerFB, LenonSM, MargolisH eds. Viral hepatitis and liver disease. Baltimore, Md: Williams and Wilkins, 1991:14–20..
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention of hepatitis A through active or passive immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1996; 45:1–30.
- 4Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Summary of notifiable diseases, United States, 2000. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2002; 49;1–102.
- 6Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Hepatitis B virus: a comprehensive strategy for eliminating transmission in the United States through universal childhood vaccination; recommendations of the Immunization Practices Advisory Committee (ACIP). MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1991; 40:1–19.
- 14Prevalence of infection with hepatitis A virus among primary-school children in Bangkok, Thailand. Ann Trop Med Parasitol 1997; 1:119–120., , , et al.
- 17Epidemiologic features of viral hepatitis in Fujian. Chin J Epidemiol 1998;19:89–92. [Abstract in English]., , , et al.
- 19Seroprevalence of antibodies to hepatitis A virus among children in Northern India. Indian Pediatr 1999; 36:1248–1250., , , .
- 29Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Acute hepatitis B among children and adolescents—United States, 1990–2002. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2004; 53:1015–1018.