Travelers’ Compliance to Prophylactic Measures and Behavior During Stay Abroad: Results of a Retrospective Study of Subjects Returning to a Travel Medicine Center in Italy
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 338–344, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Laverone, E., Boccalini, S., Bechini, A., Belli, S., Santini, M. G., Baretti, S., Circelli, G., Taras, F., Banchi, S. and Bonanni, P. (2006), Travelers’ Compliance to Prophylactic Measures and Behavior During Stay Abroad: Results of a Retrospective Study of Subjects Returning to a Travel Medicine Center in Italy. Journal of Travel Medicine, 13: 338–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2006.00068.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- 6Decree March 17, 1995, N. 111. Endorsement of Directive N. 90/314/CEE regarding travels, holidays and ‘all inclusive’ packages. Gazzetta Ufficiale della Repubblica Italiana April 14, 1995, n.88.
- 7Total number of travellers crossing the borders by area. Ufficio Italiano dei Cambi. Available at: http://www.uic.it/UICFEWebroot. (Accessed 7 February 2006)
- 8Total number of passengers. Florence Airport. Available at: http://www.aeroporto.firenze.it/. (Accessed 7 February 2006)
- 9Total number of international passengers. Pisa International Airport. Available at: http://www.pisa-airport.com/. (Accessed 7 February 2006)
- 10International travel and health, World Health Organization, 2005. Available at: http://www.who.int/ith/en. (Accessed 2 February 2006)
- 16Knowledge of malaria, risk perception, and compliance with prophylaxis and personal and environmental preventive measures in travellers existing Zimbabwe from Harare and Victoria Falls International Airport. J Travel Med 2001;8:298–303., , .