This article was presented in part at the ISTM conference, May 23, 2007, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Should Health-Care Providers in the United States Have Access to Influenza Vaccines Formulated for the Southern Hemisphere?
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 442–446, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Strikas, R. A., Kozarsky, P. E., Reed, C., Kapella, B. K. and Freedman, D. O. (2008), Should Health-Care Providers in the United States Have Access to Influenza Vaccines Formulated for the Southern Hemisphere?. Journal of Travel Medicine, 15: 442–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2008.00254.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- 5Prevention and control of influenza: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2007; 56:1–54., , , et al.
- 7World Health Organization: recommendations for influenza vaccines. 2007. Available at: http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influenza/vaccinerecommendations/en/index.html. (Accessed 2008 Oct 10)
- 8Guidance for industry: clinical data needed to support licensure of seasonal inactivated influenza vaccines. 2007. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cber/gdlns/trifluvac.pdf. (Accessed 2008 Oct 10)
- 9World Health Organization. International travel and health 2007. 2007. Available at: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241580397_6_eng.pdf. (Accessed 2007 Oct 20)
- 13Transcript of the Armed Forces Epidemiology Board meeting September 26, 2006. 2007. Available at: http://www.ha.osd.mil/afeb/meeting/2006/september/AFEB_Transcripts_060926.pdf. (Accessed 2007 Jul 28)
- 14US Department of Commerce. Office of Travel and Tourism Industries Survey of International Air Travelers US to overseas and Mexico by birth, citizenship 2004 report, January-December, 2004. Banner 2, table 1. Washington, DC: Department of Commerce, 2005.