This data was presented in part as a poster at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, November 2007, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
The Effect of Preparation of Cebiche on the Survival of Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Aeromonas hydrophila, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 395–399, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Herrera, A., Espinosa, B. J., Nuñez, G., Espinoza, N., Maves, R. C. and Martin, G. J. (2010), The Effect of Preparation of Cebiche on the Survival of Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Aeromonas hydrophila, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus. Journal of Travel Medicine, 17: 395–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2010.00465.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- 2Contaminación del ceviche de pescado por Salmonella en Guadalajara, Jalisco, México. Bol Oficina Sanit Panam 1996; 120:198–203.,
- 5Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Preliminary FoodNet data on the incidence of infection with pathogens transmitted commonly through food—10 states, 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2007; 57:366–370.
- 7Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Fishery Country Profile: Peru. Accessed online on 18 March 2010 at http://www.fao.org/fishery/countrysector/FI-CP_PE/3/en
- 8National Marine Fisheries Service Office of Science and Technology. Silver spring. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 2007.
- 15Yanuq.com. Peruvian cooking. Accessed online on 18 March 2010: at http://www.yanuq.com/english/recipesperuvian.asp
- 16DeyBP. LattuadaCP, eds. Microbiology laboratory guidebook. United States Department of Agriculture, 1998.
- 19Microbial safety of fishery products. In: RamaiahN, ed. Marine microbiology: facets & opportunities. Goa: National Institute of Oceanography, 2004:135–144., ,