Manchineel Dermatitis in North American Students in the Caribbean
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 422–424, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Blue, L. M., Sailing, C., DeNapoles, C., Fondots, J. and Johnson, E. S. (2011), Manchineel Dermatitis in North American Students in the Caribbean. Journal of Travel Medicine, 18: 422–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2011.00568.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- 1Guide to the vascular plants of central Florida. Tampa: University Presses of Florida, University of South Florida, 1982:20, 59.
- 2Hippomane mancinella. Flora of the Bahama Archipelago. Hirschberg: Strauss and Cramer, 1982:1692.,
- 3Plants and the skin. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific, 1993:60–63.
- 6Seashore plants of south Florida and the Caribbean: a guide to knowing and growing drought- and salt-tolerant plants. Sarasota: Pineapple Press Inc., 1994:85–86.
- 8Chapter 2: The intruders. In: The swamp: the everglades, Florida, and the politics of paradise. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2006:24–39.
- 9Poison arrows: North American Indian hunting and warfare. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2007:29.
- 10Comprehensive dermatologic drug therapy. 2nd Ed. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier, 2007: 600–601.