Trends in Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Travel Risk Groups Toward Prevention of Hepatitis A: Results From the Dutch Schiphol Airport Survey 2002 to 2009
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January/February 2012
How to Cite
van Genderen, P. J.J., van Thiel, P. P.A.M., Mulder, P. G.H., Overbosch, D. and on behalf of the Dutch Schiphol Airport Study Group (2012), Trends in Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Travel Risk Groups Toward Prevention of Hepatitis A: Results From the Dutch Schiphol Airport Survey 2002 to 2009. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2011.00578.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- 5Update: a food-borne outbreak of hepatitis A in the Netherlands related to semi-dried tomatoes in oil, January–February 2010. Euro Surveill 2010; 15:pii=19572., , , et al.
- 9Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC health information for international travel. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- 11Changing risk profile of hepatitis A in the Netherlands: a comparison of seroprevalence in 1995-1996 and 2006-2007. Epidemiol Infect 2011; 13:1–9., , , et al.