Presented in part at the 47th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America, October 29 to November 1, 2009, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Travel and Tropical Medicine Practice Among Infectious Disease Practitioners
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 92–95, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Streit, J. A., Marano, C., Beekmann, S. E., Polgreen, P. M., Moore, T. A., Brunette, G. W. and Kozarsky, P. E. (2012), Travel and Tropical Medicine Practice Among Infectious Disease Practitioners. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 92–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2011.00590.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- 1Office of Travel and Tourism Industries. Office of Travel and Tourism Industries publication. Available at: http://www.tinet.ita.doc.gov/outreachpages/outbound.general_information.outbound_overview.html. (Accessed 2011 Nov 1)
- 7ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Infectious Disease, Effective July 1, 2007. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/downloads/RRC_progReq/146pr707_ims.pdf. (Accessed 2011 Nov 1)
- 8Executive Committee of the Infectious Diseases Society of America Emerging Infections Network. The Emerging Infections Network: a new venture for the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Executive Committee of the Infectious Diseases Society of America Emerging Infections Network. Clin Infect Dis 1997; 25:34–36.