A Cluster of Acute Diarrhea Suspected to Be Cholera in French Travelers in Haiti, December 2010
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 189–191, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Haus-Cheymol, R., Theodose, R., Quilici, M. L., Chevallier, G., Liautaud, B., Ktari, F., Garcia, J., de Laval, F. and Migliani, R. (2012), A Cluster of Acute Diarrhea Suspected to Be Cholera in French Travelers in Haiti, December 2010. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 189–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2012.00607.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cholera outbreak in Haiti. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59:1411.
- 4Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing; 18th informational supplement. CLSI Document M100–S18, 2008.
- 9Large-scale selective antibiotic prophylaxis during the 2004 cholera outbreak in Douala (Cameroun). Sante 2007; 17:63–68., , , et al.
- 12World Health Organization. Guidelines for cholera control. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1993.