Reviewed by: Professor Peter A. Leggat, MD, Deputy Head, School of Public Health, Tropical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, Australia. E-mail: Peter.Leggat@jcu.edu.au
Manual of Travel Medicine
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 6, page 397, December 2012
How to Cite
Yung, A., Leder, K., Torresi, J., Ruff, T., O'Brien, D., Starr, M. and Black, J. (2012), Manual of Travel Medicine. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 397. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2012.00648.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- 1Book Review: Manual of Travel Medicine and Health. 3rd Ed. Hamilton, ON: BC Decker, 2007. (Reviewed in J Travel Med 2009; 16: 445)., , .
- 2Manual of Travel Medicine. 2nd Ed. Melbourne, Australia: IP Communications, 2004. (Reviewed in Travel Med Inf Dis 2006; 4:301–302)., , , , .