This paper was presented as oral communication at the Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine, Dublin, Ireland (June 6–8, 2012).
Dutch Travel Health Nurses: Prepared to Prescribe?
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 361–365, December 2012
How to Cite
Overbosch, F. W., Koeman, S. C., van den Hoek, A. and Sonder, G. J.B. (2012), Dutch Travel Health Nurses: Prepared to Prescribe?. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 361–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2012.00660.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- 3Minister of Health, Welfare and Sport. Letter to the Chairman of the House of Representatives (Antwoorden eerste termijn wet BIG en Geneesmiddelenwet), dated 3 March 2011. Session 2010–2011. (In Dutch)
- 4Summary of votes in the House of Representatives. Letter to the permanent members of the committee for Health, Welfare and Sport, dated 1 April 2011. Parliament document 32.196. Session 2010–2011. (In Dutch)
- 5Parliament document dated 1 November 2011. Senate. Session 2010–2011. EK 5, 5-2-2. (In Dutch)
- 7An evaluation of nurse prescribing. Part 1: a literature review. Br J Nurs 2009; 18:1322–1327., , , .
- 9An exploration of the continuing professional development needs of nurse independent prescribers and nurse supplementary prescribers who prescribe medicines for patients with diabetes. J Clin Nurs 2010; 19(1–2):208–216., .