Presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, October 21–24, 2010, Abstract 4228, Poster 564.
Presentation of Pediatric Malaria to a Canadian Children's Hospital
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 391–394, December 2012
How to Cite
Fanella, S. T., Lipkin, H. and Crockett, M. E. (2012), Presentation of Pediatric Malaria to a Canadian Children's Hospital. Journal of Travel Medicine, 19: 391–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2012.00662.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health
- 1Public Health Agency of Canada. Canadian recommendations for the prevention and treatment of malaria among international travellers. Can Commun Dis Rep 2008; 34S3:1–45.
- 4Epidemiology of malaria presenting at British Columbia's children's hospital, 1984–2001. Can J Public Health 2004; 95:245–248., .
- 7Manitoba immigration facts: annual statistical report 2008. Manitoba Labour and Immigration, Government of Manitoba. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/resources/pdf/mif08.pdf. (Accessed 2011 Aug 3)