The data were presented in poster form at the 4th Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine in Dublin, 6–8 June 2012.
Business Travelers' Risk Perception of Infectious Diseases: Where Are the Knowledge Gaps, and How Serious Are They?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 11–16, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wynberg, E., Toner, S., Wendt, J. K., Visser, L. G., Breederveld, D. and Berg, J. (2013), Business Travelers' Risk Perception of Infectious Diseases: Where Are the Knowledge Gaps, and How Serious Are They?. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 11–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1708-8305.2012.00673.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pre-travel preparation practices among business travellers to tropical and subtropical destinations: Results from the Athens International Airport Survey, Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, 2013,, , , , ,