The Long-Term Effect of the Timing of Fertility Decline on Population Size
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 749–756, December 1999
How to Cite
O'Neill, B. C., Scherbov, S. and Lutz, W. (1999), The Long-Term Effect of the Timing of Fertility Decline on Population Size. Population and Development Review, 25: 749–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.1999.00749.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!