Death at the Border: Efficacy and Unintended Consequences of US Immigration Control Policy
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 661–685, December 2001
How to Cite
Cornelius, W. A. (2001), Death at the Border: Efficacy and Unintended Consequences of US Immigration Control Policy. Population and Development Review, 27: 661–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2001.00661.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!