A Turning Point in Gender Bias in Mortality? An Update on the Number of Missing Women
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 285–312, June 2002
How to Cite
Klasen, S. and Wink, C. (2002), A Turning Point in Gender Bias in Mortality? An Update on the Number of Missing Women. Population and Development Review, 28: 285–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2002.00285.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!