Muslim and Non-Muslim Differences in Female Autonomy and Fertility: Evidence from Four Asian Countries
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 515–537, September 2002
How to Cite
Morgan, S. P., Stash, S., Smith, H. L. and Mason, K. O. (2002), Muslim and Non-Muslim Differences in Female Autonomy and Fertility: Evidence from Four Asian Countries. Population and Development Review, 28: 515–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2002.00515.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!