The Ethnic Composition of Families in Russia in 1989: Insights into the Soviet “Nationalities Policy”
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Population and Development Review
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 681–706, December 2002
How to Cite
Botev, N. (2002), The Ethnic Composition of Families in Russia in 1989: Insights into the Soviet “Nationalities Policy”. Population and Development Review, 28: 681–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1728-4457.2002.00681.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!